CARE CORNER TEAM
The Care Corner Team is a ministry of Congregational Care at Calvary Church that provides clean, usable clothing at no cost to the congregation and the surrounding community.
How Does the Care Corner Work?
- Attendees of Calvary Church bring their clothing donations to the drop-off area at Calvary.
- The Care Corner volunteers sort the clothing.
- The clean, seasonal clothing is then stored at the Care Corner.
- Individuals in need of clothing can come in during scheduled times to choose clothing that meets their needs.
How to Donate Clothing:
- Select clothes to donate that are clean, seasonal and in good condition.
- Take bagged clothing to the “Drop Off” area, which is located at the Care Corner garage directly behind the Counseling Center on the Souderton side of the church. Please use the access road between the garage buildings and follow the signs to the drop-off location.
- Visit the Care Corner during open hours. The Care Corner is located in the brick building with the white doors, behind Calvary's Counseling Center. (As you approach the Church from Souderton, the Counseling Center is the house just before Calvary Church.)
- Look through the clothing and take what you need. Clothing and shoes for men, women and children are available.
Currently the Care Corner Hours of Operation are:
- Wednesday nights from 6:30 - 8:00 pm
- April 23 & 30
- 1st / 2nd / 3rd Thursdays: 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- 4th Saturday: 9:00 am–12:00 pm
- By appointment (call the church office at 215.723.0963)
For more information about the Care Corner, please email or call Congregational Care at 215-723-0963 x139.