2 to 1 PREMARITAL MINISTRY
If you are presently engaged or seriously dating someone, we invite you to explore your relational areas of strength and growth through Calvary's 2 to 1 Premarital Ministry. This course is open to anyone, but is required for couples planning to be married through Calvary Church.
The 2 to 1 Premarital Ministry exists to:
- Establish a biblical framework for understanding and relating to one another in marriage.
- Explore and evaluate marital readiness.
- Correct inaccurate attitudes and expectations regarding marriage
- Promote self-awareness and evaluation.
- Identify common and/or potential marriage stressors in an effort to minimize future problems.
- Identify relational areas of strength and growth (prior to marriage) and address them accordingly.
- Build effective communication and conflict resolution skills within a biblical context.
Summer Session - Sundays:
- May 18 from 10:30 - 2:15
- June 1 from 10:30 - 1:00
- June 22 from 10:30 - 2:15
- July 13 from 10:30 - 1:00
- July 27 from 10:30 - 1:00
Calvary is committed to helping couples build Christ-centered and God-honoring marriages. This class will benefit any couple engaged or dating seriously. In order to get married at Calvary or have a Calvary pastor marry you, these classes are required.