We all face financial struggles from time to time. Job loss, health issues, circumstances beyond our control or even poor financial management can contribute to the situation in which we find ourselves. As a result, worry and stress can derail our path and impact our lives physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Financial struggles can lead to bad credit, hinder your testimony, ruin relationships, and keep you from enjoying life. To help in this area, we offer two resources:
- Financial Peace University
Financial Peace University – Next Session starts in January 2017
What is Financial Peace University? Financial Peace University (FPU) teaches us God’s ways of handling money. Through video teaching, class discussions, and interactive small group activities, FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you’ve dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely, and much more!
Dave Ramsey is a powerful and dynamic instructor who demonstrates biblical truth with grace and integrity for all who are in his class. Through his own experience and financial struggle, Dave provides encouragement for financial health in a very non-judgemental atmosphere. He is invitational and engaging as well as entertaining.
MoneyWi$e is valuable in three distinct areas:
• Getting back on a better path with sound advice through a biblical perspective.
• Seeking advice on budgeting and general financial planning.
• Assessing the need for financial assistance through our Counseling center.
Our skilled and trained coaches can help:
• Establish financial goals
• Set up a manageable budget
• Strategize a plan to pay off credit card debt
• Provide biblically-sound money management skills
Our goal is to help you attain financial health and stability in a way that glorifies God.
Our services are:
• Customized according to your specific situation.
Call the Counseling Center at 215.703.8926 x613 to schedule an appointment.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. —Proverbs 3:5-6